St. Louis Dentist - Timothy Case, DMD
Our focus is, as always, on the health and safety of our patients, employees, and our community.
Waiting Room Procedures
- A face mask is required for all staff and patients, even for those with COVID-19 vaccinations.
- The waiting room is closed and no walk-in allowed. Must have an appointment to enter the building
- Call (314) 351-5555 to schedule an appointment
Arrival Procedures for Scheduled Appointment
- Once you arrive, please call (314) 351-5555 from your car to check in for your appointment
- You will need to wait in your car until we will call or text you when your treatment room is ready
- No one will be allowed to accompany you to your visit - our waiting area is closed at this time
- Your temperature will be checked at the front desk before you are taken to your treatment room
At Case Dental our philosophy is to provide treatment to the whole person - with a special focus on how your teeth and gums relate to your total body health. We want you to be confident that your smile achieves your goals for comfort, function, and appearance. We're here to make that happen.
We also understand that choosing a St. Louis dentist is an important decision. After all, your smile is your greatest asset and says a lot about your overall health. From the moment you walk in the door, you'll be welcomed by a caring staff in a relaxed, stress-free environment where the whole family can feel at ease.
Case Dental offers a full range of general & cosmetic dental treatments at our office to help you achieve your perfect smile, such as teeth whitening, crowns, preventive care, or implants. We utilize the latest in dental technology and techniques in order to offer you the best preventive care and treatment available in St. Louis.
To learn more about our comprehensive service offering, talented St. Louis dentists and office procedures, take a few moments to look over the informative pages on our website. For additional information, you can always contact our office by calling or stopping in.
Relax with confidence at Case Dental. We're your neighbors and we're here to help you maximize the health of your smile.